Hi guys, 3 months until now i still had the same obsession

Hard for me to makes the differences between rational thoughts and irrational thoughts

My life is tortured because OCD, lack of happy in my life because OCD, feel depressed because OCD and feel stupid because OCD

I had a stupid obsession about photo that taken 1 year ago by my friend when im only using underwear :headslap:. That photo has been deleted after 1 hour he shoot me with only underwear. But that still makes me uncomfortable because he sent it to my chat group that consisting of 5 peoples (they all are my best friends) althought he had been unsent that photo from chat group shortly after

But im afraid they save that photo. I have been ask all of them and no one told me if they save that photo. Some of them dont even remember it because it happen 1 year ago.

Honestly i dont care about that photo but this is what my mind said that makes me worryyyyyyy

What if my underwear has a little holey in that photo and my **** can be seen. And someone will see it from my friends phone because he forget to delete it

What if i dont wear that underwear properly in that photo and my **** can be seen. And someone will see it from my friends phone because he forget to delete it

PLEASE PLEASE  PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS ONE OCD OR NOT AND GIVE ME THE REASONE WHY YOU CALL THIS OCD!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN CHILL AND LIFE HAPPY

thank you and sorry for my bad english

Edited by Morix
10 hours ago, Morix said:

PLEASE PLEASE  PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS ONE OCD OR NOT AND GIVE ME THE REASONE WHY YOU CALL THIS OCD!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN CHILL AND LIFE HAPPY

You are disproportionately worried about a minor event that occurred months ago and are constantly thinking about it/worrying about it/coming up with possible scenarios where everything goes wrong, etc.  Yes its OCD, its text book OCD.

Why do you call this OCD?  Because you have an obsessive (intrusive) thought and you can't let it go.  You are taking a moment that the vast majority of people would have forgotten about/ignored/move on from long ago and continuing to dwell on it, continuing to ruminate (think over and over) about it leading to increased anxiety that you describe as totrture.  We call it OCD because your response is greatly greatly exaggerated compared to real life.

• 3 weeks later...

Why aren't some of your friend telling you if it concerns you that much, they should give you the answers you desperately need to know to get relief and you can get a picture back through an app digdeep recovery  if you want to see the picture again to get your what if question resolved .

Edited by jay.b42