False memory/obsessed with flirting.

So basically I posted a topic on July where I said I looked at my sister as if I wanted to have sex with her and I typed that we exchanged looks but in my mind there's two situations. One, where there is indeed a situation where we're both sitting and we don't talk just look at each other. The other one I'm sitting down and she's standing and I'm looking at her and flirting like??? I don't know what to think if this is false or not but it feels really real 

Lily, this is just another thread that needs locking.

How long are you going to carry on without changing your approach to dealing with this?  I really appreciate how difficult it is but on the forum at least, I'm not happy for you to just carry on posting these sort of threads.

What actions are you going to take in your life to change how you deal with OCD?  Are you still seeing the therapist?

24 minutes ago, Caramoole said:

Lily, this is just another thread that needs locking.

How long are you going to carry on without changing your approach to dealing with this?  I really appreciate how difficult it is but on the forum at least, I'm not happy for you to just carry on posting these sort of threads.

What actions are you going to take in your life to change how you deal with OCD?  Are you still seeing the therapist?

I'm still seeing my therapist but it's not helping me at all. 

3 hours ago, lily17 said:

I'm still seeing my therapist but it's not helping me at all. 

But are you attempting to do the homework and apply any of the advice?  Simply attending appointments won't work, you have to make the changes and you don't appear to be doing that

13 hours ago, Caramoole said:

But are you attempting to do the homework and apply any of the advice?  Simply attending appointments won't work, you have to make the changes and you don't appear to be doing that

She doesn't send me any homework anymore. I don't even know. 

I'm sorry Lily but I'm not going to allow you to keep posting comments along the lines of the one you've just made (post hidden), it's been explained many times why and those comments will be hidden or the thread closed.

3 hours ago, lily17 said:

I don't even know.

What don't you know?  On this forum alone you've been given pages and pages of explanations about OCD and also about what behaviours can help to improve that situation and what behaviours/compulsions will harm and ensure that the problem not only remains but worsens.  It saddens me to say that I haven't really seen any evidence of you attempting to make any changes Lily, you just continue without making any changes.  Why is that Lily?  People can only offer advise, ultimately it's up to you to start and use it.  I know it's difficult but none the less, it's something we all have to do.