Feel irresponsible if I don't get medical advice

Two nights ago I was walking up the steps to where I live and felt like I was walking up into a thin branch on the top of my head. There were branches higher up but not at my level. I looked around for anything flying around, I didn't feel any bite or scratch and didn't hear or see anything. But still I feel like I need to ask a doctor if this was a risk. It may have been my hair moving because I had sprayed apple cider vinegar on it earlier so it was a little stiff. Or it could have been my POTS which can cause a tingling head sometimes but I feel like I am not qualified to judge since I am not medically trained. There is a small bump on my head that I think was there before.

If my OCD was a person they would be a public health nurse who is telling people to wash their hands and never, ever leave food out more than two hours, etc. I'm somewhat susceptible to those kind of warnings, not sure why. Some sort of authority thing. It didn't help that I asked my mum and a friend about it, both who usually tell me not to worry about whatever I'm worrying about but they both said to put water on/wash my hair.

You shouldn't have asked others their opinion. That's reassurance seeking. Asking us is reassurance seeking. You should not ask a professional about it.

You know what your OCD is about. You should do nothing about this. Get on with your day.