Acted on a thought hence it's not OCD.

I was reading an article on OCD and the fear of acting out. I'll quote the definition it gives: 

Responding impulsively, uncontrollably, and in conflict to one's genuine desire, to the presence of an unwanted thought in a manner that reflects the content of that thought (thinking of something undesirable and then spontaneously doing that undesirable thing)

And then one of the examples:

A person obsessively fearing being a pedophile notices a groinal response when bathing her child and begins unconsciously masturbating

So what happened to me was the following:

One day I was sitting next to my sister, kneel to kneel, I had an intrusive thought of touching her kneel for sexual reasons and I had a groinal response, strong one. So instead of touching her, I moved a little and pressed my private parts against the bed to release the tension. So I've acted on the thought. So it's not OCD. 

I really need help with this one because I'm really confused... She didn't notice I did that. 

21 minutes ago, californiadreaming said:

Lily, sweetheart, you need to go to therapy. This smacks of OCD. 

Do you think so? I don't know what to think anymore. Like I compare the example to my own thing and I think it's the same... 

3 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Stop lily. You're doing the same thing again. Posting something that is bothering you and seeking reassurance. You have been warned about this dozens of times.

How could I not be if I just realised I acted on a thought? 

You need ERP Lily,  your OCD is going down every avenue you allow it to and it's becoming more powerful. From what I read you're getting worse, what help are you getting apart from the sound advice from this forum?

I'm sorry Lily but this is another thread I'm going to have to close.  You're not taking away any positive advise from the forum, it's not helping at all.

I recommend that you take a break from the forum, refer yourself back to your Doctor and/or therapist and seek some active, one to one support.