Finally some improvement being seen

The last few topics I’ve posted here have been pretty dismal so this should make a somewhat nice change of pace! Over the last couple of days I’ve actually started to see some improvement after a lot of battling myself and being stuck in the OCD loop. It has been extremely difficult to go through this again, it is by far the most intense relapse I’ve experienced so far, and it’s still not quite over. But with OCD I’m not sure it’s ever really completely ‘over.’

Regardless, all I’ve done is exactly what I always did before, which is simply apply the rules of non-engagement with thoughts and refusing to be caught ruminating. It’s still hard and I get caught occasionally, last night I was at a late night event with a lot of my friends and I was OCDing all over the place. But it is at least getting easier. Funny what OCD can do to you when it catches you out, this used to come so naturally to me. I can pinpoint the exact moment a few months ago where I had one slip up which turned into a longer fall ban I bargained for. But, yeah, just trying to spread some positive vibes as opposed to my regular negative ones! If I can do it, anybody can ?