Books on CBT for OCD and Anxiety

Two of my favorites for OCD are:

"Brain Lock" by Dr. Jeffery M. Schwartz and "The OCD Workbook" by Dr. Bruce Hyman and Cherlene Pedrick.

"Brain Lock" is an older (but updated! the most recent edition is from 2016), still very relevant book that does a great job explaining what OCD is and what we understand about how it works from both a mental standpoint as well as a neuro-physical standpoint.  It also introduces the "four steps" model for handling intrusive OCD thoughts, a simple and straightforward CBT technique.

"The OCD Workbook" is more of a guided CBT course.  It involves lots of practical exercise and information about how you can self apply CBT.  It also includes some notes and information to help guide the friends and family of OCD sufferers who might be supporting them in their recovery.

The are both well regarded and well know, i'm sure you will have little problem finding them!

"Break free from OCD" by Paul Salkovskis is one of the best books around in my opinion.  I also like "Pulling the Trigger" - both very clearly explain how CBT works for OCD and how you can implement the techniques yourself.  I've also read a book recently called "Overcoming unwanted intrusive thoughts" - although it doesn't specifically mention OCD I found it incredibly helpful.