Pleae help i am having extreme difficulties at home.

yesterday i said to my mother how nobody helps me she locked me out the house and then called the police on me bcause i have been self harming due to my ocd issue, she then has now threateened to chuck me out but i should come back for a welfare check, now my whole family are against me, and i cant stay at my dads as he only has a one bedroom and will not let me stay there it is too small or he says so i have talked my way into my mom letting me stay, at the house but she is very abusive and has said that if i dont do everything she wants, she will chuck me out, and she said she wants me to shut up and keep my thoughts to myself.

It sounds like your mom isn't the right person to be talking to about OCD at the moment,  I'm not saying she's a bad person but at the moment it doesn't sound like she's a going to be of help. I'd say try and find some counciling away from your mother, try and let things cool down between you and your mom. Can you see your GP/family doctor and ask about getting referred to a councilor or psychologist?

I would suggest firstly a trip to your GP. They may be able to help you with medication to help settle your reaction to thoughts. 

Therapy of some kind would be good as well, even a knowledgeable friend if you can't get a counsellor. 

Finally, would a few days away help to ease the situation at home ? Just to let things cool down and so you both can reflect on what's going on. It may be that your mum is struggling with her own demons and finding it hard to cope.

Seriously though, I would point you in the direction of your GP in the first instance. 

Best wishes and kind regards.

Steve.