Hi just wanted to update you 

I'm trying my best to keep going and not listen to old

I want to ignore it the best I can

Also I have homework to keep writing out things I don't like to say/think/write to prove it doesn't mean anything

Obviously the ocd is saying but what if...what if I am actually bad, etc but trying to keep pushing through 

Currently writing things I can't stand to write because it's lies but I'll keep at it.

Desperate to go over things but trying to keep it simple with a simple 'no, it's ocd, that's what it does"

Hard work....eek.

Doing what you are doing, especially the homework, is not going to be easy. But it is necessary. All of this, all those years of ruminating and trying to figure things out, is based on a simple, irrational fear. You are now facing that fear and it is going to be uncomfortable. It will also take time. It took years of negative behavior and thinking for you to get to this point; it's going to take months for you to get to a better place.

But it's oh so worth it. Take a breath. Relax. Have a tub soak. Read a good book. Tomorrow, start on your homework again. One step in front of the other.