Hello

I find my OCD better as I am busy with stuff. I like busy but then don’t look after myself so usually crash in a few days. 

Mindfulness works for me as well as keeping myself as well as I can. Good diet and exercise. All this is fine if you can be consistent which I often struggle with. 

My GP told me to increase my SSRI in times of stress then reduce back down when calmer. (If you take them seek advice first from GP)

Christmas is stressful for non OCD people I reckon. The cost/run up/ Xmas day/making sure you have everything/ Lots to do/busy time of year. 

Hope this helps?

xxxxxxx

Thank you Dawnie it does help. 

I am so busy I neglect diet and exercise and mindfulness. 

I piut so much emphasis on Christmas I am scared to be ill as I have so much to do so my germ worry goes sky high. I also avoid anything that is a trigger so I don't have a big worry that will ruin Christmas. I need to try and relax about it all. 

Thanks again 

I thought I was doing well this Christmas so far, but the OCD and anxiety have got worse this week as it’s gone on :( 

I’m doing breathing exercises and getting out when I can, plus reminding myself that this is what my OCD does. It’s helping sometimes, but feel like I’m on a see saw the way my anxiety keeps going up and down.

Stay strong the best you can and know you’re not alone! Hope you feel better soon X