Stuck thoughts and doubts

So stressed trying every thing and feel stuck. Keeping doubting my technique because my therapist said she would try something else in new year so instead of doing what works I have thoughts and doubts surrounding it my thoughts and doubts are stuck I feel so so stressed and I have another 4 weeks to  next appointment. I wish I could not let OCD affect my technique and keep going it seems to me when I do technique I am well then If I let it in I am back to square one. Has anyone beat ocd on there own and what techniques do you use thank you

Doing it on your own is difficult. No one is there to kick you in the butt or to encourage you when you need it.

The techniques to combat OCD are well known and talked about all the time on the forum. There is the cognitive side, where you learn to think differently about intrusive thoughts. There is ERP, where you expose yourself to that which you fear and practice not doing compulsions. And there us the big one, the one with the most impact: identifying your compulsions and working hard to not do them.

My technique is no reacting to the thoughts not getting into them and refocusing and no matter how much the OCD thoughts come I nip them in the butt and refocus. I breath and try not to over analysis the thoughts are get into debates I try to recognize as ocd refocus not reacting is hard but it then lifts and I feel good. The OCD thoughts are about my technique what if I am doing this wrong what if I am not doing it right it's as if I won't get relic until I speak to my therapist and she reassured me I am doing it correct. My compulsions are listening to the thoughts rumination what if this technique wrong etc. The therapist said my technique is correct but because I am doing everything i can it's as if I do the technique for three four weeks feel amazing then the doubt creep in and I let it all in again I become so stressed I can't do my technique. I've had these stuck thoughts for 3 weeks when I refocus I feel good then u get doubts therapist said I've been doing well but we need to tackle  the two weeks to break it done by looking into the thoughts now my OCD is sky high because I am thinking is she going to change my technique or can I keep what works OCD is attacking my technique is like to think she is just going to add to my technique and I'll continue doing what I do how do I get back on track it's 4weeks before I see her and I am very stresses thank you polar bear 

So you have OCD about recovery. Think about that. Your mind has simply switched gesrs and given you something else to chew on. So what do you do? The exact same thing you were doing before.

When you get a thought that you aren't doing recovery properly, recognize it as an intrusive thought and dismiss it as irrelevant.

Thank you polar bear i really appreciate your reply. I really want to beat ocd I have had it from I was 18 and I am 37 now I did beat it before or had it under control for a few years so I know it is possible when you use all your techniques. It is so tough at times and I feel OCD is so hard to control sometimes and makes life tough if I ease up on my technique it just comes straight back it's as if Il have to continue my whole life doing it but I am hopeful that I will get stuck into it and continue to make improvements slow and steady