Happy new year everyone!

Hi guys, I haven’t been on in a while, which is awesome really because it means I’m well and feeling less and less inclined to check out the forums, however I do check In now and again to see how you’re all doing, I’d just like to wish u all a happy new year, and to thank all of you for the kind words and support in the past also. This year for many will still be difficult, and for some recovery will happen, whichever one it is I hope u all treat yourselves with kindness and compassion and remember that u are all the most amazing people fighting one of the most difficult battles, celebrate every achievement no matter how small and use every slip up as a learning tool and motivation to try again. Best of luck to u all ❤️

Edited by Wonderer

Thanks Wonderer. 

I would like to echo the kindness and compassion message. 

We aren't the bad people OCD says we are and, for me, this is an important part of the cognitive side of CBT that we all need to learn.

And when we throw into the treatment mix self-love and kindness I have found it really helpful in standing up to OCD. 

14 hours ago, taurean said:

Thanks Wonderer. 

I would like to echo the kindness and compassion message. 

We aren't the bad people OCD says we are and, for me, this is an important part of the cognitive side of CBT that we all need to learn.

And when we throw into the treatment mix self-love and kindness I have found it really helpful in standing up to OCD. 

Absolutely! I believe that having trust and love in ourselves is the biggest gift we can give ourselves, trust in yourself and don’t believe OCD lies.xx

11 hours ago, BigDave said:

Happy new year to you all too. I have a feeling that 2019 is going to be a great one!

Brilliant! That’s what I like to hear! Xx