Hello, 

I've not posted on here before so please bear with me if I get anything wrong. 

I've had OCD since I was eight - so the best part of twenty years - as well as other mental health problems (anorexia, anxiety, depression). I've done really well at getting better from the anorexia but the better I've got, the worse the OCD has got.

I just want to get better, but there is so much stuff that I can't do and it's getting worse and worse to the point where I can't cope with my own sister being in the house with me because I'm obsessed with her being well.

I've had so much therapy for everything over the past five years, and I so want to get better but I don't know whether I've had too much therapy for anything else to work. I am scared I'm going to be stuck like this all my life.

Edited by Aslan
I don't know what to say

Hello Aslan and welcome to the forum. Congrats on successfully taming your other problems.

The therapy you took before will not interfere with what you need for OCD. The best, and really only, therapy is Cognitive Behavioral therapy or CBT. It teaches you to think and behave differently about the thoughts.

We can help along the way.