Well it's over for me. I was watching something on tv when a sex scene appeared and I found myself getting wet. I didn't know whether I enjoyed it or not but I'm depressed. The arousal feels too intense and happens instantly. I was obviously in denial the entire time. 

I understand why it may look funny. But, I didn't want to put down the content because I'm ashamed. It was between siblings and every time I think back to it I get the same response. It's much stronger than how I usually feel when I'm aroused. Maybe I haven't been feeling aroused in the right sense. It must mean that I want to do these things. I feel depressed, like I've just been repressing myself until now. Who am I kidding, this was never OCD. 

17 minutes ago, don't know said:

I understand why it may look funny. But, I didn't want to put down the content because I'm ashamed. It was between siblings and every time I think back to it I get the same response. It's much stronger than how I usually feel when I'm aroused. Maybe I haven't been feeling aroused in the right sense. It must mean that I want to do these things. I feel depressed, like I've just been repressing myself until now. Who am I kidding, this was never OCD. 

Hi DK, I know you are frustrated and I'm sorry about that.  I think part of the problem is you are confusing what about this situation demonstrates OCD and what doesn't.  The OCD issue is not whether or not you feel aroused, the OCD issue is that you are spending so much time worrying about being aroused/feeling arousal/possibly feeling arousal.  Basically you are worrying so much about something thats otherwise not worth worrying about (absent the OCD).  In other words, its not WHAT you are worrying about thats the problem, its HOW MUCH you are worrying about it.

PB's point is that its well within the normal range of human behavior to become aroused by sexual situations.  Your concern is that the situation is one (brother/sister) thats generally considered taboo, sure, but at the end of the day its still two people in a sexual situation, and very often people react to those situations by feeling sexual stimulation of their own.  The real question is why do these situations cause you such anxiety?  The answer appears to be because of OCD.  You experience intrusive worries and fears, you try and confirm that you are "normal" (a compulsion), you experience something that feeds your doubt and you spiral back in again with the fears.  Its normal to feel arousal.  Its normal to feel arousal when you see/hear sexual situations.  Its normal to feel arousal even if some of those situations are kinda taboo.  Its normal to even feel the physical symptoms of arousal in non-sexual situations.  We aren't perfectly designed machines where A always means B, theres a lot of cross wiring going on in our bodies.  Guys can get erect for reasons outside sexual stimulation.  Im sure girls can experience the same.  Its very common for OCD sufferers to catastrophize "if A happens then the WORST possible explanation must be true" and to fall in to binary patterns, "either A is true or B is true, nothing else is possible".  I feel like thats whats happening here.  Hopefully you can start to recognize that and work on changing the pattern.

You really need to stop being down on yourself. Sensations in the groin and even arousal are VERY common with OCD sexual obsessions. There you are, getting a thought or image that you don't like and your body reacts in a pseudo way. Perfectly normal with OCD.

It doesn't mesn you like the thoughts. The short of it is, you've taught yourself to react that way by paying attention to the sensations. It can be unlearned.

I just don't understand. Some images like that came up online and I instantly got aroused. I think that would tell me that this isn't OCD, because the physical symptom happened (getting wet). I'm sure that with other sexual OCD type such as pocd aren't actually reacting like that, they think they are but they are clearly not sexually aroused. I didn't react to these images until recently and now even a hint and it's so intense. That does not sound like OCD it sounds like denial to me. 

You're talking to the wrong people. The fact is, your mind is focused on this not being OCD and you only pay attention when the information you are given backs that up.

Women getting wet. Men with erections. Feeling horny. Heard it all before. The question is, will you listen?

I'll tell you this: you won't get anywhere if you keep doing what you've been doing.

I'm a student. 

Oh my god I feel so panicked. I don't want to do these things but I keep reacting. How can I ignore them? I had a few hours were I felt fine but was I though because again the arousal felt too intense. Has just opened a side to me that I didn't know was there and have been repressing? 

Edited by don't know

Actually, this has nothing to do with age or hormones. It has everything to do with you paying an inordinate amount of attention to these occurrences. 

Paying attention to intrusive thoughts causes the thoughts to come back, more frequently and stronger. The same is true with groinal sensations. 

14 hours ago, don't know said:

It keeps happening. How can I ignore these signs? 

It keeps happening because your mind has become super-focused on it, you are stuck in a loop. You experience a situation/have a thought, you react to the thought, your brain starts to learn that reacting to that thought is the right thing to do.  How can you ignore these signs?  By accepting that they don't mean what you are afraid they mean.  By accepting that there are OTHER explanations for whats happening.  Imagine its late at night, dark, and windy, you hear a scratching at your window.  It could be a wild animal trying to get in OR it could be a tree branch being blown by the wind.  We're telling you that there are other explanations for the "signs" you think you are seeing.  

Yes its hard to accept that when you are dealing with OCD, because OCD makes us feel doubt, so you have to choose to accept it anyway and learn to look past the doubt.  In time the doubt and anxiety will fade, but at first it has to be a conscious choice.  Think about when you first learn to ride a bike, or drive a car (hopefully you've done one or the other or both, otherwise think of something else you've learned like playing an instrument).  At first you have to actively think about everything you are doing.  Pushing the pedal, turning the wheel, or pressing this key or pressing that key on the keyboard.  But over time you stop having to think about it, you just do it.  You can fight OCD the same way, choosing at first to believe something despite the anxiety/doubt, and in time you'll just believe it and accept it automatically.

Feeling doubt doesn't mean what you fear is true.  Its unpleasant, but it doesn't prove anything.

I hear you. It's very confusing but read through the replies. Some very insightful thoughts.  Not only is it well within boundaries to react in that way but also you're so so focused, intensely so and you've super changed your brain to react. I get it. The feeling of more arousal, the feeling you've unearthed some unacceptable desire. It's ocd. The moment you think oh no i can't on no please not this, I can't be into that, it happens. I'm doing it when I read your post. That groin response, the fear, the dread, the belief I'm like it. God luck.