Can't stop mentally testing

I keep testing scenarios in my head, what if i could do sexual stuff with a girl and my mind makes it seem like I'd want to and enjoy it. Does OCD distort things like this when you mentally test. I get so anxious and depressed by these thoughts. I think vaginas are gross but my mind is what if you really do like them?

This thread is like previous threads, saying the same things and asking the same things.

You have been told, repeatedly, that you need to STOP the mental testing. We're not kidding. It's a compulsion and it's keeping you stuck. You really need to work on it.

23 minutes ago, lonelygirl91 said:

and my mind makes it seem like I'd want to and enjoy it. Does OCD distort things like this when you mentally test.

This is what worries me most. Can OCD trick your mind?

I know i need to stop mentally testing but it's so hard. 

Edited by lonelygirl91
35 minutes ago, lonelygirl91 said:

You don't give me answers though. I need to know if OCD twists your mind when you mentally test. I don't know if on some level it's really true and I could desire these thoughts or if it's OCD.

The 'needing to know' feeling is what you need to resist succumbing to. In order to get well, you have to accept that it is an unanswerable question. OCD will ask many more questions after this one. The process of answering the questions is the thing that twists your mind. So stop it.

44 minutes ago, lonelygirl91 said:

. I need to know if OCD twists your mind when you mentally test. I don't know if on some level it's really true and I could desire these thoughts or if it's OCD.

No one is answering my question

Edited by lonelygirl91

You're right. We're not. Because you are caught up in an OCD mindset about this and we're not and can see what is going on.

I already told you on this thread why I won't answer your question. I'm not repeating myself. Read it again and let it sink in.

Edited by PolarBear
4 hours ago, lonelygirl91 said:

I keep testing scenarios in my head

As others have said, mentally testing is a compulsion, it will only make things worse in the long run.

I know i need to stop mentally testing but it's so hard. 

It is hard, thats true, but its also important.  When you notice yourself doing it you have to make the conscious choice to stop.  At first it will happen a lot, but over time, if you keep at it, you'll find it easier and easier.

You don't give me answers though. I need to know

You aren't getting the answers you think you need to know, but thats because we are all here telling you that won't help.  We could tell you what you want to hear and it won't change anything, because thats already been done in other threads.  Yes the feeling of "needing to know" is strong and feels like you have to have it, just like a smoker feels like they NEED a cigarette.  But if you were to NEVER give that person a cigarette they would be fine, in fact they'd be better off for it.  

Its true, no one is answering your question, and that is frustrating because it feels like you need to know, but really we are not giving you a cigarette.  We are withholding something from you that would only make things worse.  We wouldn't be helping you if we answered, even though thats hard to believe.

On 14/01/2019 at 16:19, Orwell1984 said:

OCD will ask many more questions after this one. The process of answering the questions is the thing that twists your mind. So stop it.

From a cognitive POV - an important point - with OCD it's invariably, 'just this time, this ritual, this compulsion ...'