Sleep / wake times and OCD severity?

I have a very bad sleep wake pattern (or lack of pattern) at the moment and I'm not in peak form mood wise. My OCD is not overly awful but its variants are annoying me recently  (BDD and Trich). Just out of curiosity I'd like to see if there could be a pattern between good sleep/wake schedules and less troublesome OCD for  other people on here 

so

what time do you normally wake up at?

what time do you normally fall asleep at?

is your OCD relatively in check or is it troublesome?

I wake up at around 10:30am to 11:30am

I fall asleep at 2:30am ish

OCD is mild but BDD is getting a bit of a foothold and Trich is very bad.

Hi Orwell, you may not realize it but this post is a compulsion.  Its a form of reassurance seeking and rumination.  While getting better, more regular and restful sleep will probably help your overall well being including your OCD, its not going to be as simple as tracking sleep wake times and comparing it to other forum goers. Should you get good sleep? Yes.  But you should focus on treating your OCD using CBT.  Thats where the solution lies, not in analyzing the sleep patterns of the rest of us :)

I found if I took my Citalopram earlier in the day, I slept better - simply because it has a stimulating effect. 

Likewise it helps to avoid caffeine drinks in the evening. 

Going to bed at the same time each night, and relaxing before sleep with music and a gentle read of something benign helps. 

Finally some simple meditation methods - like deep breathing, or progressive muscle relaxation may help.