Hi, 

I know your struggles. I too am in the exact same position as you. 

But. I've been reading a lot about OCD. And I know enough now to know I have OCD and talking to professionals I know I have OCD. Yet I still find a way to believe that I don't. And that's all part of having the disorder. 

My brother asked me the other week, 'if you get the diagnosis, will you be okay then? Will you stop going through this cycle of thinking you do and don't have OCD?' and I honestly didn't believe I would, I know I'll still find a way to doubt I have OCD. In that moment I knew that I had a problem, and that problem is in fact OCD.

I can't diagnose you and neither can anyone else and on one of my threads I have asked for reassurance and I knew it didn't work. I know this because I've asked family members if they think I have OCD, I have asked doctor's if they think I have OCD, I have asked friends, people on this forum, looked on YouTube, googles symptoms relentlessly, doubted myself continuously. They have all said I have OCD and I even believe I have OCD. I know I do. Yet I still think I don't sometimes. But that's OCD mate. 

I think you just need to take a step back and think logically about your options. Whether you have OCD or not, if you seek help you'll get it and with determination you'll rid yourself of whatever it is that's stopping you from living the life you want. 

I hope this helps mate. I must add that everyone that has posted on this forum is right. 

SStudderz