My First Post

*knocks* Hello?

I read your guidelines for a first post and its true, I do feel anxious and nervous about posting about me.

I want to be able to tell you all about my experiences with own diagnosis with OCD and how its changed my outlook on life.

Reading through other peoples posts I can see that it is such a supportive community here and I am please to find it. So I just want to say 'hello' for now. 

Thank you.

Edited by Yolkfolk

Hi Yolkfolk :)

Great first step in just saying hello! I hope you'll get comfortable and be able to connect in with the forum and talk about your experiences...I'm new here myself and so far I find it really helpful!

16 hours ago, Yolkfolk said:

*knocks* Hello?

Hello! Come on in! Make yourself at home :D

16 hours ago, Yolkfolk said:

I want to be able to tell you all about my experiences with own diagnosis with OCD and how its changed my outlook on life.

New perspectives and stories are always welcome, but don't feel any pressure either!  Feel free to share whenever you feel comfortable!

And of course feel free to jump in on any discussions/posts you wish!  

I agree! This forum has been a great help keeping oneself at bay! :) Days when everything is falling apart and you are wondering if it is OCD, as compulsive as this may seem, but the insights from this group sort of help you sometimes :)