Existential OCD

Guest Paul92

That's nicely summed up PB. 

And we all make a big, really big, effort to help - in fact an international effort, as three persons of different country domicile are pulling together thanks to the Web. 

Indeed, I made my last post in the middle of the night here, after needing to take a comfort break; that's dedication to help everyone, plus help from the latest mobile phone technology :) I could have just gone back to sleep, but I felt "compelled" to see if I couldn't help anyone first :smile:

Edited by taurean
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, PolarBear said:

Phil, all OCD sufferers get caught in a curcular cycle of thinking. They all end up foing the same things over and over. You are not alone. 

Here, in this thread, we deal with you and your cycle. Or cycles. You have your contamination cycle, your existentialism cycle and your posting cycle. You likely don't realize it but the way you post, one obsession after another, is OCD at work. We are trying to grt you to break the cycle. We are trying to help you.

:goodpost:

• 11 months later...

Anybody else with Solipsism worry the virus is just a smoke screen to make us appetite life more well I shouldn’t ask is it I should say I think it is. I was watching the news tonight and the tv presenter sound cut out it went to to the report and it came over on tv with a voice over “keep talking” bit suspicious. It was a proper Trueman show moment. I have suspected that nobody exists for quite a while now or I believe people are in on it. 

2 hours ago, Phil19 said:

Anybody else with Solipsism worry the virus is just a smoke screen to make us appetite life more well I shouldn’t ask is it I should say I think it is. I was watching the news tonight and the tv presenter sound cut out it went to to the report and it came over on tv with a voice over “keep talking” bit suspicious. It was a proper Trueman show moment. I have suspected that nobody exists for quite a while now or I believe people are in on it. 

Its just an OCD thought, don't give it time.