Hi everyone, 

Im feeling very anxious and down, with my OCD contamination is my theme, I keep crying and feel so hopeless. We had to give our mobility car up, due to my husband having his benefits reduced, even after doctors letters, I cannot just walk anywhere due to my ocd restrictions, and fears, it’s very hard to get a taxi too, in case they are not very clean. I feel so stuck and isolated. I have four beautiful grandchildren, but their mums, my daughters don’t want them to see me like this, they remember what it was like when they were little. Even though I understand it’s so hard. I even had problems driving my car in case I drove past something horrible, then my car and myself would be contaminated. Sorry to go on, just needed to vent. Never thought the OCD would come back again this bad, my therapist has been off sick and won’t be coming out until the week after next, and then I feel my sessions will end, I can’t afford to go private. Thanks for reading this. Xx

Sorry to hear you're feeling so down Madchoc :(

ocd can be so isolating--I remember feeling terribly depressed while going through a bad relapse a couple of years back as my contamination fears really isolated me as well.

It's too bad you can't continue with a therapist. are you using a self-help book at all? that is what was most useful to me in terms of therapy, as I never could find a good/affordable therapist.