So, you've been triggered- now your anxious.... what do you do? Triggers will come, whether you go down the rabbit hole again is upto you- what did the therapist say to do?

That's great you're working to overcome the OCD! :) You're bound to have setbacks over the course of recovery, that's natural. This time will pass, keep at it! You can do it :57439eb60db27_thumbup:

16 hours ago, battlethrough said:

I have been in therapy and honestly thought I was getting so much better then boom

One thing has triggered incest theme badly,convinced again that I've pursued my sister when drunk,or had bad intenent, it's consuming me

Hi battlethrough, I completely understand how you feel. I've been in therapy for the past 4 months and it's been an up and down rollercoaster for me. I feel better, then have a setback, get better, then have a setback and so on and on. But I've noticed that I become a little stronger and happier after each setback. You need to work through this trigger, use it to your advantage as an opportunity to put your therapy into practice.