relationship worries

I have recently started seeing someone and rather than just being able to go with it I have been sitting worrying about all the things that could go wrong. I am mostly distressed at the idea of him seeing other people whilst seeing me and I can't stop panicking. I feel so stupid because I haven't been seeing him this long but I don't know how I'm meant to act

vi x

Guest Paul92
5 minutes ago, vivi_x said:

I have recently started seeing someone and rather than just being able to go with it I have been sitting worrying about all the things that could go wrong. I am mostly distressed at the idea of him seeing other people whilst seeing me and I can't stop panicking. I feel so stupid because I haven't been seeing him this long but I don't know how I'm meant to act

vi x

Hi 

I can relate to this. I've been seeing a girl for around 10 weeks or so. We went official and then she said it was too soon. Which I understand. And then we've not spoken for a couple of days for one reason or another. The not talking and wanting to sort the situation out is making me really anxious. Coupled with my OCD worries, it's a hard time! 

Try not to overthink things. I know its hard and I'm bad for it. Sometimes you've got to just keep things at arms length... Your mind will always go to worst case scenario when it's not forced to go that way. 

its so hard because with the old worries the thought of people being intimate with multiple people really freaks me out and im really struggling to stop the anxiety

2 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

Sometimes you've got to just keep things at arms length

I kind of want to run away from it because the idea of it going wrong seems so much worse than just ending it now and not having to worry