Sign in to follow this  
Angst

Conciliation Services

I wonder if anybody has had experience of conciliation between neighbours. There are four of us involved with profound conflict between two. We live in a  block of flats. There was an email exchange between two of them which resulted in them not speaking to each other. This is impacting upon me with crucial maintenance work not being undertaken. Any recommendations welcomed! Obviously having OCD it impacts on my condition.

8 hours ago, Angst said:

Obviously having OCD it impacts on my condition.

While conflicts can be uncomfortable and stressful, and stress can have a negative impact on OCD, is there a specific reason or way you feel like this is a problem? 

Yes. The impasse creates problems for me as I fear that the property will become unsaleable.  I have plans to move.

12 hours ago, Angst said:

Yes. The impasse creates problems for me as I fear that the property will become unsaleable.  I have plans to move.

Ok, so there is a reason for the impasse to cause anxiety, thats reasonable, I can absolutely see why this would be problematic and why you'd want to find some kind of solution.  But why does having OCD obviously impact the situation?