OCD and pregnancy.

Whenever I do the laundry, I usually wear gloves (eczema related). I have to wash everyone's laundry including male family members. I can't help, but worry if I can get pregnant if there is semen on their underwear and it touches my private area. Also, I would throw the gloves away in the garbage can (which is located in the washroom) after I'm finished doing the laundry. Now, I'm worried if I can get pregnant if I accidentally touch the gloves (after it was used in the laundry) in the garbage if I'm using the washroom if that makes sense. Should I be concerned?

Also, the toilet paper was wet and I can't help, but wonder if it was dropped in the toilet water filled with semen after one of my male family members used the washroom.  Should I be concerned?

I know I sound absolutely ridiculous, but I heard this is very common to worry about with OCD sufferers :(  

What PB said.

Also:

On 27/05/2019 at 05:54, AnnaT said:

but I heard this is very common to worry about with OCD sufferers :(

Consider what it probably means if something that a lot of OCD sufferers worry about is something you are also worrying about.  What do you know about the worries of people with OCD?

• Ashley changed the title to OCD and pregnancy.