Anxiety and feeling overwhelmed

Yesterday I was absolutely fine, cleaned the house, took my daughter to pictures, then whilst at pictures, my mouth started to feel numb and my top lip was starting to swell.  I suffer really bad with health anxiety, so obviously my thoughts went through the roof, I'm having an allergic reaction and it'll get worse, then I'll die due to not being able to breathe! This is how i think....

Anyways I stuck the pictures out, cos dont want my daughter to lose out on me being irrational,  but the whole time i felt absolutely shocking, needing the loo numerous times etc.  

Thing is, this was yesterday, and now I'm aware of my anxieties and the feelings I'm having, again all health related.  Hate feeling like this, but got myself in such a stew yesterday that I cant shake it off now.  As for the lip, I'm just thinking its a cold sore, which I have never had one and this is triggering me too cos I keep thinking why have I got one now, why am I run down etc etc....

Any helpful hints on how to get out of this rut, that ive dug for myself? 

I know it'll pass, but obviously my ocd is saying I'm going to feel like this forever! 

Thanks for reading.....I know its long, just wanting to share it out there, probably reassurance seeking too! ?

Just really aware of my anxiety feelings, everything feels overwhelming,  I'm trying to do things around the house and distract myself but still there, i want to cry.....hate feeling like this, was fine yesterday until it all happened.