Is this a sign its not pocd when children appear on the tv

19 minutes ago, Hal said:

I think if you’re not coping, maybe getting some more care and support at hospital might be the right thing to do today.

As I said earlier tho, please try not worry about your CC...if she has got the wrong end of the stick the charity will be able to step-in and sort it out for you. All that’s important for now is keeping yourself safe, the staff at hospital will be able to help you do that until you’re feeling a bit better in yourself.

I dont know what to do hal i cant leave my flat i am scared going to the hospital and going in a mental hospital i had a really bad time there when i was in there.I wish i could just end my life it sure isnt easy im really shaking god i shouldn't have to go through all this.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember you saying how bad it was last time you went in, but the thing is..maybe  it’s the best place to help you and how you’re feeling. Hand on heart, can you keep yourself safe until your assessment tomorrow? If you’re not sure I think you need to seriously consider returning to hospital where they can help you until the thoughts subside.

Something else I forgot to ask you, and I know this might sound a bit ‘out there,’ but have you eaten today?

It’s the last thing I want to do when the anxiety’s high and I’m panicky, but if you’re not eating that in itself can worsen the anxiety. Even if it’s only a couple of biscuits or a couple of packets of crisps it may help a little to take some of the edge off the anxiety.

Please take it steady....

46 minutes ago, Hal said:

I remember you saying how bad it was last time you went in, but the thing is..maybe  it’s the best place to help you and how you’re feeling. Hand on heart, can you keep yourself safe until your assessment tomorrow? If you’re not sure I think you need to seriously consider returning to hospital where they can help you until the thoughts subside.

Something else I forgot to ask you, and I know this might sound a bit ‘out there,’ but have you eaten today?

It’s the last thing I want to do when the anxiety’s high and I’m panicky, but if you’re not eating that in itself can worsen the anxiety. Even if it’s only a couple of biscuits or a couple of packets of crisps it may help a little to take some of the edge off the anxiety.

Please take it steady....

Hi

I called for ambulance but then the shakes got worse I couldn't go.i spoke to a mental health person she asked a lot of questions.im not sure if I'll be ok I cant leave the flat.

I didn't eat properly today I couldn't do it and I didn't feel like it.im losing my mind.

Thanks hal

How have you left it with the mental health nurse, what did they feel you should do? If an ambulance is called the crew will gently  guide and help you leave the house, you won’t have to do it alone.

12 hours ago, Hal said:

How have you left it with the mental health nurse, what did they feel you should do? If an ambulance is called the crew will gently  guide and help you leave the house, you won’t have to do it alone.

She said I need to still see my care cordinator today and if I felt i still needed an ambulance to call for one.she asked so many questions.i might get assessed by the home treatment team today.i dont want to go in hospital.

What I said about watching that young girl on the tv and feeling like I liked it is that a sign it's not ocd.no one else has said anything about it.i usually avoid watching kids on the tv it's just that it came on the tv while I was with someone else.

Edited by Charlie ocd

Hi Charlie,

Sorry, I’m much later replying than I intended, I will try to be on the forum more tomorrow...but how  did you get on with your CC today, and how are you feeling in yourself?