im just tortured by unwanted thoughts/and being convinced i just did something bad.

Sorry that you're struggling.

Overcoming OCD is something of a long game, and the key to all of it is understanding and knowledge.   I don't know how much you know about OCD already or if you have had treatment for it in the past?

The first thing I would encourage is to try and recognise that the thought you did something bad is just that a thought, not necessarily a reality. The problem is (I am guessing) because of your OCD your interpretation of the thought is that it might be real, and OCD doesn't like the 'might' part. After that anxiety and emotion kicks in doesn't it?

Does this part make sense so far?

I guess how you move on from that is where therapy can be helpful for long term recovery. 

I know the feeling. I've had an image/video style memory pop into my head before about something I was worried about doing and was then worried it was a flashback to something I did.... It was so real....and then you start going over the thing in your head constantly trying to get reassurance that the thing couldn't have happened.... And then just when you get the reassurance, the reassurance fades away, and you wonder if you really checked it properly in the first place and have to go all the way through the process again, and then the process Repeats again and again.... 

Edited by MentalChecker