Now being referred on a 2 week

As if my year can get any better! I went to doctors regarding my bloods, i actually broke down in the doctors telling them I suffer with health anxiety and that I was worried about my blood results.

Well anyways they've now sent me for a two week wait for colorectal cancer! Thats really going to help my mental health! 

She informed me that it is nothing to worry about and that its just trying to rule things out because I have had anaemia for a long time, and apparently its just precautionary.  I'm trying to remain calm etc, but my thoughts are getting in the way.  I feel tired and lack energy, and all I can think of is that I'm riddled with it.....And its too late.  I know thats silly, but my mind just wont stop! 

I am so scared.....

@oetegenn1976 - Sorry to hear about what you are going through, its already stressful having to wait for test results, OCD only makes that worse.  So its normal to feel some anxiety and worry in a situation like this, even a non-OCD person would have some.  Its ok to have those emotions, even unpleasant emotions are a normal part of life.  I've found that in situations like this the best thing for me was to keep up a normal routine.  It can be very tempting, as you seem to be experiencing to just want to shut down, no energy, being tired.  Understandable because of the energy that it takes simply dealing with stress and anxiety!  Do your best everyday to take care of yourself.  Make sure to get enough sleep, but not oversleep.  Make sure to bathe.  If you are working, thats a help, you can make sure to go to work and try and focus on that.  If you aren't working, make sure you don't just sit around, and especially don't just lay in bed (if at all possible, other health problems obviously might limit what you can/can't do).  Try and keep yourself occupied at least some of the time with activities, even simple ones.  Watching comedic shows or movies, going outside for a walk or just some fresh air, reading a nice comforting book, doing mental puzzle type activities like crosswords, sudoku, etc.  There are going to be times, perhaps a lot of times where you have to force yourself to do these things, like getting out of bed or going for a walk, but once you do you will likely feel a little better.  Make sure you eat on a regular basis, even if you don't feel particularly hungry.  Fresh, healthier foods are best, even if its something simple like chicken and rice and some veggies.
As for the health issue itself, I know those can be scary, I went through something similar earlier this year, do to some positive results on a screening test that ultimately involved having to get a colonoscopy.  Fortunately in my case everything was clear.  It was all precautionary, part of the reason they do these tests is to check things out early and rule out problems.  It seems scary to us of course, but its better to find things early BEFORE they become bigger deals and can be more easily treated.  
Anxiety over things we can't control is a normal human behavior, but its also one we can mitigate.  You can't control the outcome in this case, you can only wait.  That feeling sucks of course, but worrying won't change anything.  Focus on taking care of yourself and taking steps to do what you CAN control in your life right now.  If, (and hopefully its a big IF) there are problems down the line, then you will work with your doctor to resolve those.
One thing that helps me when I'm dealing with particularly stressful times is keeping a journal.  I don't write in it every day, but in periods where my OCD is really strong I'll pull it out.  I set myself a time,  maybe 15-30 minutes and write down the thoughts and worries I am having that day and reflect on them a bit.  It helps me to get them out of my head and on to paper, I can process them that way.  It doesn't make them dissapear completely, but in my experience it does help to make them a little less strong.  By setting it aside as a fixed time it also helps me focus, I know that I can have journal time later to just let loose on my worries and think all about them then, the rest of the day I can say "ok, I need to save that thought for journal time).  Maybe that would help you too while you are dealing with this.  Oh and while some people type out their journals these days, for me, even though I am a big computer nerd, I prefer pen and paper.  Something about the physicality helps me too.  Best of luck and I hope the test turns out to be no big deal!