55 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl said:

Thank you very much wren and lost x

Have literally already fallen flat on my face and done a huge bunch of compulsions. Why??!! But drawing a line under it and starting again. 

Don't beat yourself up gbg it's all part of the learning process, if it was just so simple to stop the compulsions we would all be better in a flash. It takes lots of practice, motivation and perseverance will get you there, you can do this :cheer:x

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl said:

Thanks lost, I really appreciate your support :) hope you're doing OK xx 

I'm back on the ball again now, I sadly followed the slippy slidy slope and relapsed a little I allowed things to bring me down :( hence my disappearance from the forum.

Good news is I didn't relapse on issues I've already addressed i just couldn't face doing my current ones, but slowly getting back on track again :)

I think we have to have relapses this helps us learn :yes:

17 minutes ago, gingerbreadgirl said:

I know you've had a rough time :( ocd sucks. I'm glad to hear you're getting back on track now though, and that you didn't relapse on the things you'd already addressed :) onwards and upwards eh :) 

Only problem is you will be seeing a lot more of me on the forum again now :lol: 

We can do this :cheer:we have to pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and pick up where we left off :yes: x

1 minute ago, lostinme said:

Only problem is you will be seeing a lot more of me on the forum again now :lol: 

We can do this :cheer:we have to pick ourselves up dust ourselves down and pick up where we left off :yes: x

This is great news! We've missed you!

You're always a hugely supportive presence on the forum with a very wise head on your shoulders :) very glad to see you back :) 

1 hour ago, gingerbreadgirl said:

This is great news! We've missed you!

You're always a hugely supportive presence on the forum with a very wise head on your shoulders :) very glad to see you back :) 

:lol: think you have me mistaken with someone else:D

It's nice to be back though :yes: x