Starting to be snappy at people

Everyday I wish this pain away,I'm tormented everyday from things I've purposely imagined in the past and stupid drunken mistakes,they've happened so many years ago, 

I was getting better but now it's bothering me all the time, I'm getting snappy with my family, no patience because I feel like I'm holding a million secrets but I can't share them as that's confession and I've confessed about most of them already,just can't stop believing I'm bad, my son told me he hates me and wishes he had another dad, I try to be a good dad but I'm distanced from everyone,wish the ground would open up and take me

Guest OCDhavenobrain
3 hours ago, battlethrough said:

Everyday I wish this pain away,I'm tormented everyday from things I've purposely imagined in the past and stupid drunken mistakes,they've happened so many years ago, 

I was getting better but now it's bothering me all the time, I'm getting snappy with my family, no patience because I feel like I'm holding a million secrets but I can't share them as that's confession and I've confessed about most of them already,just can't stop believing I'm bad, my son told me he hates me and wishes he had another dad, I try to be a good dad but I'm distanced from everyone,wish the ground would open up and take me

I don't know about your "mistakes" but it is totally normal for you to beecome irritated when you are having anxiety. This is your biggest problem now, how OCD impacts your life. 

Be kind to yourself battle - most people would be snappy if they went through what we go through. This isn't your fault, you have a really challenging mental health condition. I often get really snappy or withdrawn when it's bad. We need to give ourselves a break :) x 

Hi battle through I know exactly how your feeling I to have made lots of drunken mistakes ..!!! In fact I have made lots of really bad decisions when drunk..!!!I have been on the verge of confessing to my wife   Lots of different things somtimes I get triggered when I read people say they can’t remember a certain part of there. Night. There’s is times in my past I can’t remember any of the night !! I’ve confessed stuff to her in the past and no good ever comes from it !! Can’t really offer no advice just know your not alone and hang in there