Can Apple live agents steal information from your iPad Pro? I worry about that a lot.......

Guest OCDhavenobrain

hackers can access your computers if they want to, I don't know you and it is possible that you are a person who many organisations wants to hack but I don't think that is likely. 

Leave it alone.

• Ashley changed the title to Can Apple live agents steal information from your iPad Pro? I worry about that a lot.......
15 hours ago, AnnaT said:

I'm having privacy concerns and I OCD about it a lot....

Could you expand what your worry about privacy is? This may help us help you more.  In the meantime I think it might be helpful to look at this a little and explain what is going on

Could live agents access your data? Technically, probably!  Would they want to? Unlikely! 

The problem is (I am guessing), because there is that possibility your data could be accessed, your OCD is playing on that worry and fear and not allowing you to let it go. At least that is what I am suspecting is happening.   Of course, on the fact of it that would be the worry, but it goes deeper I guess about what your data being breached would mean to you etc (but that's the realms of therapy I guess).