I quit my job, it was a really tough job and not a nice environment for mental health - debt collecting over the phone - I cant stop worrying about everything and anything I dont think Im ok to work, so Im going to go back to the doc, Last time I was there I told him I keep thinking something bads gonna happen, or Im gonna do something bad, and that I think my job is a correlation - and I think having a baby last year might be a trigger, now im worried about this going on medical records, and how it was phrased etc.

Im being pressured by my family about income, and they are just making me feel worthless, because I now dont have a job. I thought you know leaving a job in a pretty bad environment would help, but im just not getting the support I need. Im being labelled as lazy and a bum. Please help thanks.

Hi humbleno1, sorry things are pretty rough for you now. I'm not up to speed with your ocd journey and treatment, so sorry if I'm asking you to repeat things, but what professional help are you receiving now? Do you have plan of action? Best wishes w