Just looking a little support

I have been doing really well and i decided to come from 40 to 30 on my medication i see a therapist every 8 to 9 weeks and i am 2 weeks in smaller does i have been quite anxious. Last session We are only dealing with triggers atm. We were discussing my work which can be really stressfull and the therapist was role modelling if this situation happens etc how do we nip it in the bud so it does not turn ocd. I felt it was quite sharp and i prefer to be polite and then nip it in the bud my own way. My ocd has started to kick i did not do it her way etc and then another stronger part of me is saying she is there to guide me not tell me what to do i have a strong feeling this is ocd debating as she was only trying to guide. Also because i decided to reduce my meds i consulted doc not her i am ocd about that. I dont want this line of thought to ruin my good work. As when i am out on my own i belive in making my own decisions think ocd is having a field day xx

Hi. I don't know the exact details of your therapy and situation, but in general I would recommend that you be open to suggestions made by your therapist, but at the same time don't feel you have to agree with everything she says. I saw a bunch of therapists.  Some had helpful advice/suggestions, but I would not always agree with everything they say.  After I stopped seeing therapists,  I chose to use the best advice I picked up from the various ones I saw.

Which ever decision you make, make it and stick to it. Your mind will likely hit you with "but what if.....?" type comments.  But stick to your decision and carry on.