Thank you OCD-UK :)

Hi guys :)

I just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all the people that make OCD-UK possible as a charity (Ashley, moderators, anonymous people and all the people involved)

My life wouldn't be the same without OCD-UK in my life. The forums are so helpful, there are no enough words to say THANKS to all the people that give advice and help on the forums.

In Chile there aren't OCD charities so I can´t express in words how grateful and fortunate I feel for having OCD-UK in my life. 

I send you a big HUG :hug:to all of you

I feel the same way Andrea. Such a wonderful resource. It's so great to be able to talk with people who have lived through, or are living through the same thing so really understand it.

I can't believe the quality of advice, and all the warmth of support on here!

So, yes, a big thank you from me as well to all who keep this place running so smoothly!

Well said Andrea This is indeed a wonderful charity that has helped so many people myself included. I am glad it can help people no matter where in the world they are. That's a definite upside of online communities and social media platforms.

On 20/07/2019 at 00:21, Andrea said:

In Chile there aren't OCD charities so I can´t express in words how grateful and fortunate I feel for having OCD-UK in my life. 

Thank you for those kind words Andrea, and for being an active part of this community over the years. 

17 hours ago, Ashley said:

Thank you for those kind words Andrea, and for being an active part of this community over the years. 

You are Welcome and Thank you Ashley, I really appreciate your kind reply :siterock:

big HU:hug: