Noticeable anxiety like actions that happens when I see something that triggers my OCD?

Hello it’s me again and I feel that I have tics that is noticeable or something. I don’t know if I have actual tics or it’s anxiety but I feel that I do. For example, if I see whatever is triggering my OCD my heart starts racing and my breathing becomes more shallow. I wonder if you ever had any occurrences when your body starts reacting weirdly after when something triggered your OCD? Is it common for someone to notice it?

Hey Bluestar, 

I have these kinds of issues as well. Most likely it is only noticeable to you, but the more you pay attention to it, the more intensely you will feel them. I know it sounds difficult, but try to treat these physical responses as something completely ordinary and they will get better. 

On 16/08/2019 at 09:04, Bluestar2018 said:

For example, if I see whatever is triggering my OCD my heart starts racing and my breathing becomes more shallow. I wonder if you ever had any occurrences when your body starts reacting weirdly after when something triggered your OCD? 

What you are describing is an anxiety response, par for the course when it comes to OCD. As Malina says, the more you pay attention to it, the more you notice it. 

As to whether others notice it or not, maybe they do, maybe they don’t, but it doesn’t really matter, your worrying about it is just more OCD.