I thought i had moved on from this.

Hi, one of my old obsessions has resurfaced. To cut a long story short i am obsessing that i don't love my daughter. 

I know the common sense answer to this thought would be and has helped me a lot dealing with this issue is this, if i didn't love my daughter why would i be so upset ,afraid and depressed if i didn't love her, surely if i didn't love her i wouldn't be so upset, thinking that has really helped me a lot but out of nowhere the thought came to me that maybe i have all these horrible feelings is it the thought that i don't love her that makes me feel so bad or is it because i know that i should love her because that is what naturally the feelings parents should have and not have any doubts, is something wrong with me that i have these thoughts when i am the one persons who should be naturally programmed to love her.

Any advice or anyone with a similar experience add any advice or info how to deal with this.

I know i have come through this before and shouldn't let this get the better of me again and try and get back to knowing i do love her with all my heart as i should.

Please tell me this is my ocd.

Thanks.

I would move away from trying to reassure yourself that you love her. I don't know how much CBT work you've done,  but seeking reassurance from yourself or others is a compulsion that will only reinforce the obsession. It sounds like it worked for you for a bit, but now the thinking has gotten more convoluted. That's the whole problem with compulsions, they often ease our anxiety for a while and then it stops working, which can lead to further compulsions and more anxiety. That is why it is advised to not do compulsions.