Again and again

Well you certainly sound to have quite a lot of positives in that lot Phili, so Well Done and keep working at it, physio, diet and not doing the compulsions yesterday. :)

We have a lady who helps with phone calls and such because I get confused and my brother does too, but she hasn’t contacted us for about a month now.

Do you have a phone number or e-mail to contact her?  You could really do with someone like that to phone your GP's and request the information I mentioned before.  It needs chasing up and getting moving

1 hour ago, Phili said:

She gave it to me to read but it looks to be a lot of what I already know and what I already tried and failed at.

Give me an example.  What sort of things were you trying and what didn't work?

• 1 month later...

I’m still feeling anxious about the yellowish spot on my gum. I’m sure it’s the tooth pushing through but I’m still terrified, though no one else seems concerned. I’m getting counselling once a week now and I’m doing physio but my anxiety is high. 

Caramoole I’m so sorry I didn’t reply, I missed that response. The lady with the phone calls has signed us off now. The autism people came down but it was an assessment to help give advice to the CPN, who hadn’t read it all and didn’t get it. She said she will contact the lady who did it. 

Edited by Phili

The counselling is going well, it’s called Adlerian counselling I think. Physio is hard but going well as long as my sleeping pattern can be maintained. I’m struggling a lot with doctor google. Right now I’m ignoring looking up life expectancy for mount c word. I know it’s just my ocd trying to leverage control but it’s so hard and makes me so anxious to ignore it.

Glad you're finding the therapy helpful :) I'm not familiar with it, I'll have to have a read up.  Stick with the physio.....it is hard work and needs discipline but physio only works if we do it.  And stick with that sleep routine  as with all these things  it again needs Discipline.

It is hard to identify and resist those urges Phili, whatever they are.  Stick with it, recognise it and do your best.

How's  Anne?

i smoked for 30 years then switched to cigars.  Now i actually 'dip' which is horrible for my mouth.  i will probably have dip in my mouth while in my casket during my wake.  I don't know if that will make ya feel better.