Snot on desk

Guest OCDhavenobrain

Guest OCDhavenobrain

There is a library which I sometimes visit. This spring when I was there some day did I discover snot on the desk. I analyzed it but I come to the conclusion that it could have been my own.

However this very day did I discover it again on another desk so now am I certain that it is intentional. It was in the middle and all. Pretty diagusting, unfortunely did I discover it after I had laid my bag there but nothing else got contaminated.

Pretty disgusting isn't it?

I suspect engaging, with you over this is the wrong thing to do, but on the chance that you are still in the library getting yourself in a state...

Yes it's disgusting, people can be very thoughtless.

Now get on with your day,  go and look at some of the fine books in the library, NOT science/ research stuff,  try something funny, or exciting.

You have posted good advice on here, you know the score.

Good luck.

Guest OCDhavenobrain

I dont know. Today I was out and I saw a firecrew and then I saw them putting pellets on the ground. First thought thatvit could be food but then I searched the public alarms and it said "dangerous substance on road - fuel". I was about 30nmeters away but it wa sblowing in my direction... They firemen didn't wear masks but yea.

16 hours ago, OCDhavenobrain said:

I dont know. Today I was out and I saw a firecrew and then I saw them putting pellets on the ground. First thought thatvit could be food but then I searched the public alarms and it said "dangerous substance on road - fuel". I was about 30nmeters away but it wa sblowing in my direction... They firemen didn't wear masks but yea.

The world is not perfect, the world isn't ever going to be 100% safe.  You are going to be exposed to dangerous substances, you are going to be exposed to "gross" things.  You are going to get sick from time to time, and baring something miraculous or a true technological breakthrough, you are going to die.

If you set your standard as only living/doing/existing in the world when you can prove its 100% safe, you'll never win.  You can spend the rest of your life trying to meet that impossible goal or you can start to make different choices and work towards a future where you have your freedom back.  Its up to you.

Edited by dksea