Survey on intrusive thoughts about harm and p OCD.

Hi all,

As part of my therapy for my OCD, my therapist is doing a behavioural intervention with me in the form of a survey which asks people if they've ever had certain kinds of intrusive thoughts.

Just as a warning, the survey asks about thoughts you may have had about harming others and on the nature of the p theme ( I hate writing out the full word).

The survey is also only relevant to those who are or have ever been in a relationship.

My therapist would be the one who has access to the survey results and it's 100% anonymous but I can share the results if it would benefit others.

The link is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9X3FRWX

Thanks very much to anyone who feels able to help out, it really means a lot to me.

Go on, we don't do avoidances here, write out the full word :) 

Please do share the links once it's closed runawythoguhts, I don't know if it's helpful but on our obsessions page we have a table of weird and random intrusive thoughts not unusual for people with OCD, but actually the table comes from people without any mental health diagnosis to highlight that intrusive thoughts are not unusual (for us, it's what we do with them). 

Good luck with your therapy :)