Getting bad again

I am having the worst day I’ve had in a long time and I honestly thought I was better than this. I thought I was getting better, but I’ve just sat for most of the night crying and the intrusive thoughts won’t stop and I just want it all to go away and I’m not really sure what my point is other than I don’t want to be alone because this makes me really scared. It’s like I can’t breathe because of all the thoughts and I really just don’t know what to do anymore 

11 hours ago, vivi_x said:

I am having the worst day I’ve had in a long time and I honestly thought I was better than this. I thought I was getting better, but I’ve just sat for most of the night crying and the intrusive thoughts won’t stop and I just want it all to go away and I’m not really sure what my point is other than I don’t want to be alone because this makes me really scared. It’s like I can’t breathe because of all the thoughts and I really just don’t know what to do anymore 

Hi vivi_x

I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling like this.  It is such a rotten illness :hug:

I hope you are feeling a little calmer now or at least not quite as dire?

It can be a real kick to the guts to feel like you're making progress and then to feel like you've slipped back.  But having a bad night doesn't mean you've lost all your progress - not by a long way. it is just that - a bad night.

I hope you can find the strength today to pick yourself up again and keep fighting OCD.  We're here if you need to talk or rant xx