job interview... confused...

I'm in a very frustrating situation and would like some advice/opinions on what to do. I have a job interview for a very good position. When I found out that this position was on offer I was very enthusiastic and really hoped I could get an interview. However, now... I feel so confused. I'm not sure how to explain what is going on in my head but I feel that I shouldn't take this opportunity. This change of mind is ocd-related I think. I feel that circumstances are not "right", that this position is somehow "cursed" due to ocd triggers that occurred and that I shouldn't take the interview.

I can guess what your responses will be, I can imagine what I would advise another ocd sufferer, yet I can't get my head around it for myself. Please, help me understand what I'm supposed to do and share your thoughts about this.

1 hour ago, margarita! said:

I can guess what your responses will be,

If you can guess what we will say then maybe it’s best we don’t say it. Maybe you should answer that question yourself. 

1 hour ago, margarita! said:

Please, help me understand what I'm supposed to do and share your thoughts about this.

So you know what we will probably say, but you want to hear (we’ll read) us saying it anyway?  What does that sound like to you?

Hi maragarita :flowers:,

I think that you know what you have to do. You know that you don't have to listen to your OCD. And you know that you have to go to the interview. This is what your ♥️ wants. It doesn't matter that you feel that you shouldn't take this opportunity. Take this opportunity without hesitation. :57439eb60db27_thumbup: