Communal Toilets

I used some public toilets, they were relatively clean and OK, although the floor wasn’t exactly spotless - if you know what I mean. 

Went outside after and, not having the most sensible shoes for wet weather, some rain seeped into my shoes on my way back to the car and my feet got a little wet. 

Now I’m concerned that given what you normally find on toilet floors, some of “that” will be in my shoes and on my feet!

I’m not concerned with getting ill, but the more tangible issue of my feet and shoes being contaminated with goodness knows what from the toilet floor.

Hi

thanks for your reply, sorry it’s taken a while to reply. 

I think I know the answer to the question you posed! I just find it really difficult to deal with this tangible/physical situations when something contamination related “really happened”. Another similar situation happened around the same time when I was using a toilet at work and the toilet seat slammed down. When I lifted it back up I noticed a small drop of pee and immediately started thinking about how the seat slamming down may have caused   it to splatter on me. I don’t know one way or another really, but when I think about the physical process of it, it makes sense that I might be contaminated.

Thanks again, Neil

2 hours ago, nrh12 said:

Hi

I think I know the answer to the question you posed! I just find it really difficult to deal with this tangible/physical situations when something contamination related “really happened”. Another similar situation happened around the same time when I was using a toilet at work and the toilet seat slammed down. When I lifted it back up I noticed a small drop of pee and immediately started thinking about how the seat slamming down may have caused   it to splatter on me. I don’t know one way or another really, but when I think about the physical process of it, it makes sense that I might be contaminated.

Thanks again, Neil

Everyone is contaminated, and thus not contaminated at all. Try to have expectations of the real world, not some exaggerated. unreasonable, redundant, and absurd OCD 'rationale'. 

6 hours ago, nrh12 said:

Hi

Thanks again, Neil

No, it makes no sense that you might be contaminated. You're talking about a drop of pee, not Fukishima nuclear waste.