Flash card ideas!! please Help

Ok so I’ve had enough of feeling like this (even that spikes me) 

so I have suicidal theme OCD and I hate it. It tortures me. 

anyway the past few days I have felt so low and depressed with constant thoughts and anxiety. The only time I’m not consumed in this fear is when I am asleep. I have tried to cut down on compulsions but this doesn’t seem enough so I’ve decided today to start doing my own exposures. 

so today I have wrote on a flash card

‘I can’t handle these feelings of anxiety and depression and this will lead me to want to commit suicide’ and I plan on reading and re writing it all through the day. 

does this sound like I am going along the right tracks with exposure? My anxiety is so high right now and I know I am slightly obsessing about doing therapy correctly 

8 minutes ago, CAH_05 said:

Ok so I’ve had enough of feeling like this (even that spikes me) 

so I have suicidal theme OCD and I hate it. It tortures me. 

anyway the past few days I have felt so low and depressed with constant thoughts and anxiety. The only time I’m not consumed in this fear is when I am asleep. I have tried to cut down on compulsions but this doesn’t seem enough so I’ve decided today to start doing my own exposures. 

so today I have wrote on a flash card

‘I can’t handle these feelings of anxiety and depression and this will lead me to want to commit suicide’ and I plan on reading and re writing it all through the day. 

does this sound like I am going along the right tracks with exposure? My anxiety is so high right now and I know I am slightly obsessing about doing therapy correctly 

I think this sounds like a good idea x 

Just try not to do any safety behaviours after reading the card - it's so easy to do it without realising if you're not careful