very very constant state of anxiety

my triggers come from a housemate having a lot of trouble themselves as previously mentioned. Recently I haven't had anything to trigger my anxiety (except for yesterday) but I have felt this constant OCD about my housemate and my fears and anxieties which isn't really so tangible more of just a constant feeling with the same few thoughts coming up every now and again. I'm curious if others find their OCD can present itself in such a way and if so is there any good coping mechanisms besides the obvious distract yourself?

20 hours ago, chubbyooo said:

I have started trying something new recently and it's sorta working but every now and again I get a trigger and am just so anxious for like two or three days

I have found that when I try something new and it works, it takes a while of trying it consistently to make it stick. I often try a new strategy, feel better and then sink back down again. In those moments when I sink back down, I remind myself of the strategy and try to get back to it. Eventually, the periods of sinking back into anxiety become shorter and come less frequently and I feel better than I did when I started it.