Hi everyone, here we are once more!!!!
As you know I suffer from severe contamination OCD, today has been extremely wet. I have done some positive things that seemed impossible, they were Christmas cards that I thought I would have to throw away. I managed with support from my daughter and husband to use them and write  them. But then my husband got some dog poop up in the rain then took a rubbish bag to the skip on our complex. They are emptied tomorrow morning. He Changed  his clothes when he came back, but has to leave his surgical stockings on due to fluid buildup in his legs. I have to shower later myself and I dread it but need a shower, I need to take shower gel in but will need to wash the gel container before use. I have started to sing to myself in the shower, I now have a private therapist seeing me she started on Friday . My bedroom is my sanctuary where I usually feel safe, but I’m so frightened that I will contaminate it, after my shower. I struggle to believe in myself and trust my self too. Sorry for the long post.xx

Edited by Madchoc

Hey Madchoc,

you know the answer, you should try your best to go about your routine as normal. How about trying not to wash the gel container before you use it? Think you can bring yourself to try an exposure like this?