maybe i lied to you guys

about the previous post i opened on this forum regarding the pocd stuff.

I feel like i may have sugarcoated what i tried to explain there, i feel like i have not yet shown you all that darkness and evilness that has happened, and gae you guys the wrong impression of me. i feel like an imposter.

5 minutes ago, Ironborn said:

about the previous post i opened on this forum regarding the pocd stuff.

I feel like i may have sugarcoated what i tried to explain there, i feel like i have not yet shown you all that darkness and evilness that has happened, and gae you guys the wrong impression of me. i feel like an imposter.

thats pretty standard theme in ocd, that u didnt tell us everything or maybe weve got the wrong idea or interpretation, its simply not true, but ocd and anxiety will always distort pretty granted things, u have to basically, accept no certainty that u want there, even though its pretty much straightforward, this post is just you seeking reassurance and its only going to keep u in the loop, basically,the sooner u allow for some uncertainty the better, it exists wether u want it to or not.

Sorry, not going to bite.

What you are doing is reverse reassurance seeking. You currently feel awful. It feels so very real. You can't see it as OCD so the only explanation is that you are despicable. You come here and confess, which is a compulsion. You expect to have your feelings validated by us telling you that you are despicable. You don't. 

You go away for awhile and reassess. The bad feelings are still there. You feel guilty. The feelings are so real. You ruminate on it. Clearly, you decide, you didn't explain it properly. So you come back and warn us that it's worse than what you first described. And you wait for us to confirm your feelings and tell you that you are despicable.

Not going to happen. Seen it a hundred times.

This is OCD. Doesn't matter if you can't see it. This is OCD. Beyond that, I'm not offering any more reassurance, negative or positive.