A little support needed x

Hi, 

I have been doing OK lately, one or 2 minor blips but on the whole I've been doing well, at least compared to last year anyway! 

I need support as feel dreadful and fearful over something my partner said today. He said he can't believe my ex would leave me and walk out on me and he said (jokingly) he's even thought is there something bad going to come out about me! You know what this has done to me know. It's sent my anxiety through the roof and put me in panic mode regarding my worry! He was not being horrible by the way, he was genuinely saying he couldn't understand it. I'm so worried now guys and feel it's set me back and I've started believing its real and only a matter of time before the truth comes out! 

Hi Saz

It's always the minor things, isn't it? I don't know if it'll make you feel better but I had bad anxiety this weekend over one small thing; it's funny, it feels like we're putting it under a microscope and inspecting it from all angles, even though further back it doesn't seem so significant.  I think it's natural to feel introspective and study ourselves and our feelings. Look after yourself and carry on. You did well to share. 

C x

Thank you both, I just feel so in edge about this. That sick worry feeling in the pit of my stomach. Sorry to hear you had bad anxiety cub. Hope you feel OK now. 

Polar bear I just feel like a wreck again :(