Having a really hard time - wedding anxiety

My brain is going a million miles a minute, and it doesn’t help that outside factors are making me even more stressed about my wedding. 

I keep thinking that the fact that I’m feeling anxiety about the wedding and being married in general means something is wrong. That it means I shouldn’t get married. I want to marry my fiancé, but I’m still scared. Stress is seriously messing with my stomach. My job is extremely boring and I can’t do anything to distract myself or I’ll get in trouble, so I just have the thoughts running around in my head all day. 

then I’m upset about the fact that I’m more anxious and scared about the wedding than excited. I feel like I’m robbing myself of being happy. 

it’s just constant rumination and feeling checking, then worrying about the feelings and on and on and on. 

then, one of my bridesmaids still doesn’t have a dress and we’re a month out. It’s a long story but her plus another of my bridesmaids have been making this hard for me. THEN the person who was supposed to do my hair as a favor to my sister is no longer friends with my sister, so I have to figure out my hair. I still have a few DIY things to do and just UGH. I don’t LOVE my dress which makes me sad. I didn’t lose weight like I wanted to. ???

i know I’m rambling and that last bit isn’t even about ocd but I just want to cry. Which I did last night. And a few other times. 

I’ve been trying to just sit with the anxiety but it’s awful, and then I beat myself up for being anxious because I’m supposed to just be happy and excited! 

I don’t want reassurance (well yes I do lol), but maybe just support? 

Ok, that all sounds pretty normal.

My only knowledge about weddings comes from TV and movies, but all that seems pretty standard,.

You do, seem to be missing a support group, Girlfriends, Mum, Gay best friend,

( films and tv).

Id really rather be giving advice on gardening or car maintenance.

but I think I should say stuff like

wooo you go girl!!

seriously, 

its easy to get caught up in the “dream wedding”, everything being perfect.

Well it won’t be things will go wrong, people will let you down, you wil have feelings that fall outside “ happiest day of my life”.

none of this matters.

Marriage is two people making a commitment to face the future together.

in the end it doesn't matter about the dress, the bridesmaids or anything else , it’s the vows you make on the day that are important.

I really hope everything goes as smoothly as possible,

im sure you will smash it out of the stadium.

Honest, you can do this.