OCD and Physical symptoms

I have OCD and yes it gets on my nerves and drives me insane at times, especially when stressed.  But I was just wondering if anyone else has physical symptoms, that make them feel lousy too! Since October I've had this horrible irritating cough, apparently everyone says I've always cleared my throat since I was young and put it down to a nervous cough.  But lately I just feel so crappy in myself, and just feel like my health is suffering with aches and pains on a dsily basis, headaches, feeling sick and obviously the palpitations etc.  Its so exhausting.   Anyone else feel pants? I'm only 43.

Probably could be all anxiety symptoms,  as i do tend to overthink and overlook my symptoms,  which is my OCD at play.  But this cough, just comes out of the blue and then can't stop, its like a tickle in my throat.  Obviously I've googled snd come up with heart failure and lung cancer,  which wont help I know.

Step away from Google! I genuinely wish we didn't have such ready access to it these days. Have you been to see a doctor to rule out a physical cause?

I tend to get a lot of physical symptoms with my anxiety and have regularly managed to convince myself I'm dying of something since I was a teen.