Panic attack about wedding

I don’t even know what started it. My fiancé and I are driving 18 hours to go to our wedding and I had to pull over because I was having a panic attack about everything. I feel like I’m going to throw up. I had the image in my head of calling the whole thing off and had this horrible sinking feeling and just started bawling. My heart feels like it’s racing. How can I possibly get married feeling like this? I want to, I love him,  but I feel horrible. 

please. I don’t know what to do. I’m trying to relax and not ruminate etc but I’m having the hardest time. I feel like since I feel this way it means I don’t want to. Or I shouldn’t. I’m so upset please help me :( 

If you were another person, another OCD sufferer you might be thinking "How can I ever change my baby's diaper?" (and yet they do 6 times a day) or "How do I feed my dog in case I poison him"(and yet they do, twice a day).........with you, your OCD has focussed on getting married.....hence as the day looms you're in a panic.  If you woke up and found you'd made a mistake you'd leave, you'd eventually get a divorce.  Maybe a bit embarrassing but hardly head chopping off stuff in this day and age.........and I only say that at all to highlight just how overblown OCD makes a situation.

Concentrate on breathing.  Keep a check on your internal chatter box, the rumination.  Remain aware that OCD is the problem.  Have a hug off your Fiance.  You will be okay :hug:

1 hour ago, Caramoole said:

If you were another person, another OCD sufferer you might be thinking "How can I ever change my baby's diaper?" (and yet they do 6 times a day) or "How do I feed my dog in case I poison him"(and yet they do, twice a day).........with you, your OCD has focussed on getting married.....hence as the day looms you're in a panic.  If you woke up and found you'd made a mistake you'd leave, you'd eventually get a divorce.  Maybe a bit embarrassing but hardly head chopping off stuff in this day and age.........and I only say that at all to highlight just how overblown OCD makes a situation.

Concentrate on breathing.  Keep a check on your internal chatter box, the rumination.  Remain aware that OCD is the problem.  Have a hug off your Fiance.  You will be okay :hug:

Thank you. I’m trying to concentrate on breathing and just focusing on one thing at a time :)