Book recommendations pls - to help 5 year old

My 5 year old has started obsessing about germs. Handwashing. This has escalated to obsessing about other people being clean too. Awaiting CAMHS referral but want to get reading books specifically for the younger child - any recommendations from anyone who has been there greatly appreciated. 

Hi Rach, 

From memory, the charity has a very helpful booklet called 'Jolly & Grump' written with young children in mind that might be just the ticket...the only problem is, at the moment I can't find it on the site. 

I'll try to track it down for you tho', it may be a case of possibly putting a paper copy in the post to you if you'd like us to...but bear with me and I'll get back to you:)

Hi again,

Unfortunately our 'Jolly & Grump' booklet I mentioned isn't currently available online, but I've double-checked and the charity would be happy to send a copy out to you.

It's written specifically with younger children in mind and I think would help your child to understand anxiety and OCD in an accessible way.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if this might be of interest...our email's:

office@ocduk.org

Or Tel 03332 120 703 and the postal address is:

OCD-UK
Harvest Barn
Chevin Green Farm
Chevin Road
Belper
Derbyshire
DE56 2UN

I hope that may be of help:)